Dial M for Murloc Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rizzle-Paladin-Retribution

Go down

Rizzle-Paladin-Retribution Empty Rizzle-Paladin-Retribution

Post  alekgal Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:56 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Rizzle
2.LEVEL:46
3.CLASS:Paladin
4.RACE:Human
5.MAIN SPEC:I don't know why Very Happy but i can't open the talent tree page stupid internet bug Very Happy I am going to play this character on Retribution Smile

6.OFF SPEC: none

7.PROFESSIONS:Engeneering
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: none

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:Male 16 years old Into playing Games and listening to Eminem:D

9.REAL LIFE NAME:Alex

10.AGE:16

11.CITY AND COUNTRY:Shumen,Bulgaria

12.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:3
Tuesday:2
Wednesday:4
Thursday:3
Friday:3
Saturday:5
Sunday:4

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

12.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:3 Years but in diffrent server

13.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:none

14.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): none

15.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): All of the TBC raids that are available in our server Smile

16.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Naxx,Icc Toc etc.

17.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US:Becouse i like your guild name (h) Very Happy and i am realy looking forward playing wit hthe guys in it Smile

18.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:Everything from Level helping to Raids Smile

19.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:Good question:) Well i prefer myself PVP becosue you realy have to think how to play and always think one step forward of the player of the other side of the monitor Smile

20.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:None i am in this server for 3 weeeks i left old one becosue all players left Smile

21.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:Mainly Gear Score Addon DBM for raids

22.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?No

23.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I love Cookies Very Happy Wow And Rap Forever (h) Very Happy

alekgal

Back to top Go down