Dial M for Murloc Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Meta, give me new Threads plox

Go down

Hi I'm Meta, give me new Threads plox Empty Hi I'm Meta, give me new Threads plox

Post  Met@Tronix Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi just giving some suggestion regarding the GForum.
You could maybe put more threads regarding raids, quests, trading, introductions, questions, funny crap, etc so it can be a little more organized in the future instead of only those 3 at the present time... but attending that only a few bothered coming here only with fear of not joining on GRaids maybe those 3 are indeed enough Rolling Eyes

Anyway seems like this is my first post so I'll introduce myself more or less properly...

Old school player since M4A was called M4Free, was one of the founding fathers (or "mothers" Rolling Eyes ) of Horde Stole My Bike and Fluffy Bunnies of Doom where Hitman and some other "pro" players where born in...
Stopped playing for a year after the last DB drama...

My mains are ArcaMage, PalaRet, and Rogue (cant remember the damn spec), with ench taylor minning maxed out, and skinning and leather (probably maxed out too cant remember Razz ), and on the verge of having eng maxed also.
Have also a few hordies on the back so that when I'm bored ill log them and go to SW for some funny moments Twisted Evil

I like playing new overbudget games but I prefer the classics like zelda, diablo, contra, super mario etc
Also love mangaka (one piece, naruto, fairy tail, my favorites)
My favorite fruit is watermelon and my favorite show is House.
Dislikes:
Racism, bitchy people, questions left answered, Rebecka Black, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Harry Potter (that whiny little bitch of the movie Mad ) and Sephiroth (BASTARD!!!)

Shocked God that was long.

Well thats it, hope to see you all soon baibai and godspeed Wink

Met@Tronix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum